Baby Womb World Fetal Doppler
- Listen to the heartbeat, kicks and hiccups of your unborn baby while you relax in the familiar surroundings of your own home.
- Safe and Non-Invasive. Compact and Easy to Carry.
- Can be used from the 16th week of pregnancy – dependent on position of baby in utero.
- Share your baby’s heartbeats, hiccups and movements with your partner, family and friends.
- Great Gift for a Newly Pregnant Couple – Includes two sets of ear buds for both mom and loved ones to listen at the same time.
- Works with regular ultrasound gel (not included).
- Easy On/Off/Volume Control with Power-On LED Indicator with Ultra-Clear Audio Sound.
Please Note: The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler device is a listening system to hear the sounds your baby makes and is NOT a medical device and can not be used for diagnostic or medical purposes and is not to be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor.Package Includes: the Womb Music monitor, two sets of earbuds, splitter, computer recording cable.
Volume is adjustable. Uses 9 volt alkaline battery (included).
Compact, Easy to Use and Lightweight.
Uses standard 3.5mm audio jacks so you can use with your own devices.