Medela Pump Manual Harmony
Harmony™ is a single manual breast pump, perfect for mums who express occasionally and need a lightweight travel companion.
- Compact, light and portable: take the Harmony™ anywhere you go.
- Discreet & quiet: pump with it confidently anytime and anywhere.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields: for increased comfort and more milk1.
- 2-Phase Expression technology: its unique handle helps you mimic your baby's natural suckling rhythm
- Simple to use: intuitive and ergonomic design.
- Easy to clean: stripped-down assembly and disassembly, also washing and sanitizing Harmony™ is child's play.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from spilling.
Compact, light and portable
Manual breast pumps like Harmony™ are perfect for busy schedules, as a backup to your electric pump, or for occasional use if you normally breastfeed your baby. Small enough to fit into your handbag and with no need for batteries or wires, mums love their on-the-go hand pumps.
PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield
With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit Flex™ shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping session. More comfort for you, more milk for your baby – clinically proven.1
This intuitive 2-Phase Expression technology handle allows you to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm2,3, making Harmony™ one of the best manual pumps to choose from . To fully benefit from handle’s functionality, first use the short side at a fast pace to stimulate milk flow. After you see breast milk flowing, use the long side of the handle to extract your milk. It’s as easy as 1 - 2!
Perfect on the go and for occasional use:
Lighter, quieter and easier to use than electric pumps, Harmony™ is one of the best manual pumps thanks to 2-Phase Expression technology and the PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield. Simple to use and easy to take anywhere, hand breast pumps are great for on-the-go pumping and occasional use. For mums who pump more frequently, a double electric pump like the Swing Maxi Flex™ or Freestyle Flex™ may be a better choice.